This page is about a screamer or shock site of which the original copy was deleted.
Zoeken (Searching), also known as Zoek Het Verschil or Find The 3 Differences, was a screamer animation created by Frits and Stefan Vos in 2004, with a similar concept to What's Wrong?, this animation, of course, have started the origin of Find the Differences screamers, the original platform that hosted the animation is unknown, supposedly at "members.home.nl", since it has the earliest archive to its existence., the release date of the game was revealed to be 2004 from Suriyanto.net.
The animation begins with two identical images of a river and some hills from Norwegian Fjords. and the player is told to find all 3 differences. After 15 seconds, a picture of Amy Peterson from the 1985 horror film Fright Night zooms in and out, accompanied with the loud roar from Steady Hand, it then displays some credits with Spongebob Squarepants Laughing from the Nickelodeon animated television series of the same name, with the email above their names "email@example.com", the image was also used in Noruega's cover book.
This game is also featured on Playscarymazegame.net with the title Scary Puzzle Game. There are also English and Chinese versions of this screamer and both can be found on eddy.com.cn.
- The earliest archive of the screamer (January 2005)
- The game's release date found at Suriyanto.net (screenshot)
NOTE: The following animations contain screamers!
- SWF File: web.archive.org/web/20130323073002/winterrowd.com/compare-photos/two-photos.swf
- Chinese version: eddy.com.cn/rc/zoe.html
- (Unofficial) English Version: web.archive.org/web/20090716195039/eddy.com.cn/en/rc/hot-446.html
- Showcase video: youtube.com/watch?v=4vaz1zumYc8