1 Man 2 Needles
This article is a stub.
1 Man 2 Needles is a shock video of a man (named Mark) inserting needles in his testicles. He first unbuttons his jeans and shows his enormous penis, which he says he injected with silicone for 6 years, which is a cancer-causing substance. There's also a looped image with the same name that shows a man inserting two needles into his testicles and pulling them out, with one of them leaking clear liquid like a fountain. The gif itself originates from BME Pain Olympics 4 along with a song called "Don't Put Marbles In Your Nose" from Home Movies.
- ↑ https://www.breastcancer.org/research-news/silicone-implants-linked-to-complications#:~:text=A%20study%20done%20by%20researchers,well%20as%20stillbirth%20and%20melanoma.
NOTE: The following shock site contains extremely graphic content!
- Original source: yourtango.com/2016287133/man-spends-six-years-injecting-silicone-into-his-penis
- Shockchan Version: web.archive.org/web/20210623172831/shockchan.com/1-man-2-needles
- Meatspinnetwork.com mirror: web.archive.org/web/20120807092039/1guy2needles.com
- VK mirror: m.vk.com/video-86877500_456239067