How to Carve a Pumpkin Like a Pro
This page is about a screamer or shock site of which the original copy was deleted.
The game pretends to give the player to interactive instructions on how to carve a Halloween pumpkin through a five-step guide. Unlike most other Liquid Generation Sabotage games, the game included an option to skip right to the screamer part in the beginning. The song Monster Mash by Bobby Pickett plays in the background throughout the whole game. The screamer was taken down along with the entire Liquid Generation website.
The first step of the guide includes the tools required for carving the pumpkin
- A boning knife to cut the pieces from the pumpkin.
- A large wooden spoon to remove the seeds, guts, and skin of the pumpkin.
- A thick black permanent for drawing the design.
- An X-Acto Blade for carving out fine details.
- An Ice Pick, nail, or artist's stylus for transferring the drawing to the pumpkin
- A small candle and candle holder to light up the pumpkin.
The game then gives some advice on how to design the pumpkin, either by drawing directly on it or by drawing on a piece of paper and then poking along the lines with an ice pick to transfer the design onto the pumpkin. None of this is done in-game, instead, the player simply chooses one of four different designs during the next step, including a cat, a ghost, a spider, or a generic pumpkin face.
The game then explains how to gut the pumpkin using the boning knife and the gutting spoon. The player is then asked to cut off the top of their virtual pumpkin in-game to practice the cutting. As soon as they try to start cutting, the pumpkin will explode with oozing blood and eyes falling out of it as the pumpkin will open its mouth screaming loudly, revealing sharp teeth and a purple tongue. Then the Liquid Generation Sabotage jingle is played with the ninja who gets crushed by the Liquid Generation link.
NOTE: The following game contains a screamer!
- Showcase Video: youtube.com/watch?v=msq92ws0LpA