Reporting Un-Islamic Content
This article contains content that some may find shocking.
Reporting Un-Islamic Content is a shock article located on the website Encyclopedia Dramatica. Articles discussing Islam have a template at the top of the page that reads "Do you feel the article (said article) goes against the Sunnah of the Prophet? We are here to help! Please click here!". In spite of its peaceful wording, it tricks the viewer into clicking on one of Encyclopedia Dramatica's horrific pages, the likes of which pales in comparison to Offended or The Pain Series.
The article begins with a montage of normal Islamic-Related images. Scrolling down further reveals a collage of images containing graphic content and pornography, most of which relate in some way to either Islam or the Middle East. Said images listed here are ordered from the top left all the way to the bottom right:
- A lady in a hijab, but with a swimsuit and taking off the bottom half (marking the downward spiral into the depraved images of the article).
- Images from The Pain Series.
- A naked lady in a hijab sitting down; her breasts and hairy vagina are exposed.
- A Muslim lady in a hijab and a man having sex, while a third lady licks the other woman's breast.
- A Muslim man puts his finger in a Muslim woman's mouth, meanwhile the lady holds the man's penis.
- A Muslim lady in a burqa having sex.
- A naked Muslim lady in a hijab stretching out her legs.
- A Muslim couple having oral sex.
- A nude Muslim lady covering her face and holding pieces of the Quran on her body.
- A nude Muslim lady in a burqa sitting on and around the Quran.
- A Muslim woman defecating.
- Mia Khalifa.
- A Muslim lady with a burqa touching her butt while sitting next to the Quran.
- A nude Muslim woman with a hijab covering her face.
- Two Muslim men having gay sex.
- The Goatse image.
- The Blue Waffle image.
- The Screamer Cactus image.
- The Tubgirl image.
- The Lemon Party image.
- The Bottle Guy image.
- The LOLTrain image.
- The Mac User image.
- Thehomo.org image.
- An edited image of Selfpwn.org with Barack Obama.
- A woman stretching her anus and vagina.
- A bloody penis and rectum.
- Rule 34 of The Simpsons.
- Rule 34 of T.U.F.F. Puppy.
- A fan-made image of the Hog Rider from Clash of Clans having sex with his hog.
- A cartoon caricature portraying Muhammad as a pig, writing on a Quran.
- The Coca-Cola logo backward which supposedly reads "No Mohammed No Mecca."
- A nude Muslim man showing his genitalia to the camera.
- A woman shoving pages of the Quran up her anus, with text that reads "Fuck Allah" (اللعنة الله) written on her buttocks.
- A Muslim woman destroying the Quran with her feet, then touching her genitals.
- A Quran getting set on fire.
- A Quran with feces and bacon on it.
- Two nude Muslim women, one with a hijab; ISIS is written on them, and the women are sitting on the flag next to two guns.
- A nude man with a hat touching his butt.
- An orthodox Muslim man kissing another man.
- A man swinging his penis around.
- A hentai drawing of a pig having gay sex with a Muhammad.
- A man showing his rectum.
- A man sticking his whole fist into another man.
- More gay sex.
- Scat photos and gifs.
- A cartoon image of Muhammad defacating into his mouth.
- Mutilated soldier corpses.
- Osama Bin Laden's corpse.
After scrolling down, then shows the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, a sign saying "Welcome Zionists" and former U.S president Donald Trump. Afterward, a text stating "We hope you enjoyed!" pops up with the Los Angeles FBI's phone number; the text then tells the viewer to "recite shahada followed by Takbir, three times" to the FBI as loudly as possible. At the bottom of the page, there's a link to Offended saying "If you have been offended by this, please, DO IT FAGGOT!"
Before Shocking Content
Brothers and Sisters, thank you for viewing this page for help on reporting Islamophobia and un-Islamic content. Islam is very important to us here at Encyclopædia Dramatica, and transgressions against the laws established in the Qur'an by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ) as well as attacks and slights against Allah, the Messenger Muhammad (ﷺ), other Prophets of Islam or the Muslim Community in general are taken very seriously.
Please refer to the gallery below for Naseeha content, before consulting our customer helpline. SMILE! It is Sunnah! Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ) is great and merciful!
During/After Shocking Content
NOTE: The following images contain potentially offensive content!
|Click Here to Show Spoilers|
A theory that when the Coca-Cola logo is reversed, it is meant to mean "No Mohammed No Mecca."
of the Prophet (ﷺ)? We are here to help! Please click here!
- The first image shown is called the Shahada, an Islamic saying that goes "there is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah" (لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله).
- While Prophet Muhammad is depicted in a disgraceful manner which is offensive already, the Islamic faith does not actually permit depictions of any kind of the Prophet unless he is veiled.
- Mia Khalifa (مِيَا خَلِيفَة) was a webcam model and former pornographic actress who sparked mass controversy among Muslims due to her pornographic performances with the hijab which is a sacred and holy piece of cloth that is intended to maintain the wearer's modesty.
- The "No Mohammad No Mecca" Coke logo was a whole debacle in which some Muslim countries banned the drinks from being sold (also known as the "Coke Fatwa" controversy).
- As expected from a conspiracy theory, this was proven false as it was a coincidence that the mirrored image of the Coca-Cola logo looked partially like Arabic text that read the supposed translation previously stated.
- Benjamin Netanyahu (בִּנְיָמִין נְתַנְיָהוּ) was the first Israeli Prime Minister born after the Israeli Declaration of Independence who was included due to his involvement in the ongoing Israeli-Palestinian Conflict.
NOTE: The following links contain extremely graphic images!
- .rs version: web.archive.org/web/20191220052042/encyclopediadramatica.rs/Reporting_Un-Islamic_content
- .se version: web.archive.org/web/20191220052042/encyclopediadramatica.se/Reporting_Un-Islamic_content