The player's goal is to compete against a computer bot controlling the in-game poll (to the right), if the player reaches 10 points before the computer, they win, the instructions noted that the controls include arrow keys to move up and down, there is another control where the player uses the cursor to make the paddle follow the direction of the cursor itself,
The gameplay shares some points with the original Pong game, during the gameplay, every time the player scores, a change occurs in the game, they are listed below:
- 2 Points - weird, yellow squares flashing into the background, this gets displayed throughout the gameplay.
- 4 Points - a creepy clown flashes for one second, along with a laugh, the bot's paddle is now 2x bigger than the normal paddle itself.
- 6 Points - a photoshopped picture of a girl with multiple holes on her screen, in addition, a lot of changes happened in this, the background and the paddle are now textured in red concrete, the ball is now a skull.
- 7 Points - a picture of an eye in red filter, the screen starts shaking, an attempt to make the user lose, although it gets harder.
- 9 Points - a picture of a bloody mouth, nothing happens, but the paddle knows where the ball was going.
After reaching 10 points, a flurry of screamer pictures, this slideshow consists of Donald Duck with a wide mouth, a face swap of someone and a kitten, the same pictures during the gameplay, a man with no eyes and wide mouth from Dane Boe's video, and more, accompanied by a loud, echoing scream, the game cuts into a black screen, then the credits roll, regarding this is the end of the game.
NOTE: The following game contain screamers!
- HTML5 Version: gamejolt.net/?token=Sb5Xi5pVUdYAXBy22gzMfZsyR344yT