The first three seconds of the video contain a sped-up clip from a 2001 3D animation of a mouse dancing to "You Sexy Thing" by Hot Chocolate made by Michael Loeck with the sound noticeably quiet. As soon as the mouse turns around, a picture of a high-contrast bloody face appears along with an extremely loud noise, which continues for several seconds before the video ends. This video has several mirrors and reuploads of it on YouTube, including censored versions.
The Discord version of the screamer is so loud that it's able to bypass the volume slider. Some users on YouTube claim the screamer is so loud that it gave them a blue screen of death. However, YouTube has a volume limit on how loud a video can be. YouTube's system detects videos containing absurdly loud audio and will automatically lower the volume to a more normal level.
In the comments section of the YouTube video, Ramon claims his friend sent the video to him on Discord, and that he didn't make the screamer. This means the video spread on Discord and existed before Ramon's upload on June 30, 2020.
- YouTuber football athlete, hip-hop musician, occasional vlogger, and variety live-streamer Darren Watkins Jr. also known as IShowSpeed reacted to this on stream twice.
- The rat clip is featured in a video with a Spanish song.
- The rat clip is sped up by 1.5x speed, and Whitehouse - Philosophy in the jumpscare is sped up by 4x.
- The creator of the original rat clip worked on multiple movies.
NOTE: The following video contains a screamer!
- Permalink: web.archive.org/web/20230222145058/files.catbox.moe/0srsf7.sb3
- Where the clip is from (no screamer): https://youtube.com/watch?v=6gb73wi3OEg