yes we can discuss and talk about Articles, but first, you need to learn how to use Talk page here.
- 1 About we-all-short.tk
- 2 Hotel Mario 6
- 3 Some edits are really strange.
- 4 Can I be an admin?
- 5 Yes, Understood
- 6 Very bad impression.
- 7 Thanks for protecting my user page.
- 8 Wiki Screamer with Adobe Flash Player as screen
- 9 Can I have the abbility to delete comments?
- 10 Can you stop calling me lazy?
- 11 Can you block this anonymous user?
Yo there, man! I reverted the edits you made on that article because there's no need to change the verbs to present tense when the article has the "Closed website" template on it. When you use present tense (such as "is a screamer website) you are pretty much implying it presently exists. That's why the past tense is used.
Also, it was a website of its own; a lot of other sites use the anne.png jumpscare. It doesn't really make them all mirrors of each other.
Hotel Mario 6
Hey there, Sky. I took a look at the article and edited it. Sure took me a bit of time, but I'm personally pretty good with how it came out. Feel free to check it. Cheers. --Clener74 (talk) 14:38, 7 November 2020 (UTC)
Just asking, what is the point behind editing clear, concise language with purple prose like that? It doesn't benefit the way the article reads at all. Hinders it, actually. --Clener74 (talk) 15:00, 7 November 2020 (UTC)
Some edits are really strange.
Hey, mind if I ask why you edit articles solely to replace words with synonyms or metaphors that don't add any substance to the article? The grammar, spellings, etc. are left untouched, you just change random words for synonyms just for the sake of it. I don't understand. --Clener74 (talk) 02:49, 8 November 2020 (UTC)
I'm just wondering why there's a need to change anything at all. On one occasion you turned a quote from a game into an inaccurate one. Now you did the same thing but with a website's name. To me these edits just make the article less accurate or less readable in general. --Clener74 (talk) 02:52, 8 November 2020 (UTC)
Can I be an admin?
I promise not to make any bad edits! :( I promise please let me be an admin. --Gordon03 Crisisim
I won't make articles look bad. I got it -- Gordon Ramsay03 Criticism
Very bad impression.
I rewrote the Hotel Mario 6 article because you kindly asked me to, and after adding 2 lines of text and some images to an already complete article, you added it to your profile as "My Best Article". "Shady" doesn't begin to describe it. --Clener74 (talk) 19:29, 9 November 2020 (UTC)
- https://screamer.wiki/index.php?title=User_talk:SkyBlueCat&diff=next&oldid=38731 - There really should be a rule against editing other people's messages to make yourself look good on your own talk page...look, Sky, I try my best to respect you as an administrator but you make it very hard, breaking the behavioral rules as stated in Screamer_Wiki:Administrators. There was no reason to edit his message the way you did; it just makes you look like an hypocrite. In any case, I'll use infoboxes when I consider it appropriate, though on particularly obscure ones (where there is not a shred of info available) I'll prefer to use just the image, as an infobox would look very empty. Also, there are pages that I think just look better with the image alone - it gives them more impact; I'll leave those be. Basically I'll keep infoboxes in mind but it's all down to choice for me. --Clener74 (talk) 19:21, 19 December 2020 (UTC)
Thanks for protecting my user page.
ok, I don't want someone to advertise their own article, they could just make their own, instead of asking someone to do so, they are dependent at writing, comments shouldn't never be on the user page. --SkyBlueCat (talk) 03:06, 24 December 2020 (UTC)
Wiki Screamer with Adobe Flash Player as screen
É parece que no começo do ano vai ser o fim, principalmente de vários jogos do Labirinto do Suto. Eu gostei da homenagem nesse Site ao plugin.
It seems that at the beginning of the year will be the end, especially several games Scare Maze. I liked the tribute on this site to the plugin. Dragomaniaco (talk) 10:46, 28 December 2020 (UTC)
That tribute logo looks nice and neat, its gonna end in late December, the only reason why because they didn't even earn money, so they decided to close the plugin, which is scheduled in Jan 2020, R.I.P Flash games I've ever played in my childhood. --SkyBlueCat (talk) 10:53, 28 December 2020 (UTC)
Can I have the abbility to delete comments?
- Hi, may i plese have an abbility to delete comments, you know just in case.
Can you stop calling me lazy?
- Well my message I've sent to you was 7 months ago.
Can you block this anonymous user?
He keeps cyber bullying and harassing me for no reason. I didn't even do anything wrong to him. https://screamer.wiki/Special:Contributions/188.8.131.52
- No, why, your rollback in the pages doesn't make the article look good, if you see, the anonymous edits did nothing wrong, i don't think i should ban him for this, i will tell you 2 reasons why this user did nothing wrong, number one the user is trying to remove stuff created by self-promoters, because some people advertise their shit channels on this wiki, and number two, most of your edits are basically just this, Example: "the image is from Offended", dont get easily offended by everything. --SkyBlueCat (talk) 01:54, 22 January 2021 (UTC)