What you should do near me
- Talk to me (Optional)
- Share some shock media with me (Optional, no animal cruelty or child abuse material allowed)
- Don't do things that you shouldn't do near me
What you should not do near me
- Jumpscare me with Zippocat or anything cat-brutality related
- Death/dox threats near me
- I rarely make screamers.
- They barely scare me too.
- Anne.jpg was the first to get me.
Shock Site Days
- Been here since September 14th, 1999. I've seen ChechClear's 5 minute tape while shopping at Goodwill. I still have the tape, but it's very damaged.
- On October 2nd, 2004 I registered on Ogrish.com.
- Sadly when Zippocat released, I have seen it. M ade me cry for hours. I have a copy of it as an DVD, but I will never give it out.
- Mr. Hands and Meatspin are shock videos I watched, along with Merry Holidays. I've also looked at Lemon Party and Tubgirl.
- I've accidentally misclicked a Last Measure link.
- Viewed these other shock sites like 2 Girls 1 Cup and 3 Guys 1 Hammer.
- Just saw more like Jarsquatter, Blue Waffle, and Cake Farts.
- Seen 1 Guy 1 Screwdriver, damn I can feel the recorder's pain.
- Just saw 1 Boy 2 Kittens and 'bath time lol'. Made me cry so bad, more than Zippocat.
- Saw my first cartel video, 2 Guys 1 Chainsaw.
- Saw Python Christmas and 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick. Also saw Teenage Mutant Skull Fuckers.
- I ran the gauntlet.
- Saw 2 Friends 1 Fish and just laughed. Also saw Girl Goes Psycho During Makeup Tutorial.
- Misclicked a link to Glory Hole Foundation, I easily got out with Task Manager. I've also seen Snuff R73 once.
- Saw 1 Guy 1 Mousetrap, also got to Encyclopedia Dramatica and saw Offended and The Pain Series.
- Viewed FunkyTown, my second cartel video.
- I was very curious and went to fortniteburger.net and laughed my ass off.
- I saw 1444 and Kekma.net. Also went back to Encyclopedia Dramatica and viewed Scroll Down.
- Laughed my ass off at spritecranberry.net.
- Saw 1 Bitch 9 Pups. Shit's fucked up.
- Somehow found 1 Monkey 1 Drill on 4chan.
This isn't the fitnessgram pacer test
Warning: The following spoilers contain The FitnessGram Pacer Test text which contains a extremely screaming graphic pornography screamer!
|Click Here to Show Spoilers|
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.