Here is a list of all staff members on the Screamer Wiki, if you have a general issue, please visit the Help Portal, where you can find help articles, guides, and more, if you see someone bullying or vandalizing our wiki, please report it to the administrators on our Discord Server here
All Pages Accessors
These additional functions include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
A bureaucrat can do anything that an admin can, but they can also:
- Give or revoke admin, bureaucrat, rollback, or content moderator rights to any user.
- Have access to the backend upon request.
Other User Groups
- Imports, along with admins, have access to Special:Import.
- Rollbacks can "rollback" a page if the page is vandalized by a rogue user.
- AllPageAccess users, along with admins, can edit, protect, and delete/restore any page.
What can administrators not do?
Administrators must act professionally at all times, work to solve problems instead of causing them, keep a good attitude, and may not abuse their powers. Any admin that doesn't abide by these rules may see their rights revoked.
Administrators should not use their administrator powers to settle editing disputes; for example, to lock a page on a version he or she prefers in an editing dispute that isn't vandalism. Administrator powers should be used to help keep the wiki clear of vandalism, spam, and users who make malicious edits, but not for simple disagreements between users acting in good faith.
How do I use administrator powers?
See Manual:Administrators for a guide on using admin functions.