Monkey Sugar was a shock site made in 2007 that contained a flash animation. Upon starting, the shock site would show a black background along with some green text, and a robotic female voice (presumably Microsoft Mary) explaining the meaning of the term Monkey sugar.
She starts saying that monkey sugar is "Anything that makes one physically satisfied. By extension, anything good or desirable." once she finishes speaking this, the text changes and she continues: "The following are examples of things which are most certainly NOT monkey sugar...". 4 seconds later, a shocking image of a severed head appears, followed by other disturbing images including:
- A vagina with thumbtacks in it.
- What appears to be a disembodied penis or intestine.
- Damaged anuses.
- Someone sticking their arms into a vagina.
- A mutilated penis with a tube in it.
- Aborted fetuses.
- A half-burned baby.
- A baby with a giant red eye.
- A harlequin fetus.
- A cat getting experimented on.
- A man with a fleshy ball on an intestine dangling from his legs.
- A man with half of his face missing.
- A nipple nailed to a table.
- A tattoo.
- A faceless corpse.
- Flayed testicles.
- A woman spreading her anus and vagina.
- Mutilated penises and groinal areas.
- A man with part of his face blown off.
- A woman eating feces from another person's anus.
- Molten heads.
- Molten legs.
- Mutilated corpses.
- A split-open hand.
- The Pillsbury Doughboy seeing a woman cooking what appears to be his species.
- A partially-skinned lower body.
- The Crackfile.org image.
- A hand in a meat grinder.
- A split-open neck.
- A man with a handle in his eye.
- A severed head on a plate.
- A man lying in blood with a cloth in his mouth.
- A vagina with scissors in it.
- An eye.
- Severed legs.
- Giant testicles.
- Mutilated body parts.
- A man with a hole in his chest.
- A strange-looking egg.
- A tied-up man.
- A man with his nipples attached to a table.
- Two fleshy balls.
- Severed legs in a box.
- Two severed heads kissing.
- More mutilated corpses.
After the music stopped, the montage would fade out and it would cut to some text saying "Monkey Sugar: Don't leave home without it."
NOTE: The following link contains extremely graphic content!
- - The TTS voice that plays at the beginning of the slideshow.
- - The African music (called Tanzanian Wilds) that plays during the slideshow.