3 Orangutans 1 Blender
3 Orangutans 1 Blender is an unknown shock video with many reactions on YouTube. Little is known about this video since only reaction videos actually exist of it, all of which contain the same soundtrack and audio of the said-animals as well as the titular "blender"-like sounds. However, there is no evidence of the video actually existing.
“3 Orangutans 1 Blender is set in a jungle, at a camp with trucks, cabins, a giant building, and lots of men working at it, where a large group of the men, of apparent Indian/South American descent, wearing yellow and green camouflage with a strange symbol indicating they are part of some terrorist group or some unknown cult at the coming. They walk into a building and takes out a number of abused, caged orangutans. The men also had tattoos as well. It has caused people who watched the video to have seizures, permanent nightmares or commit suicide.
Once they take the animals out of the building, they proceed to hurt them with knives and machetes and cover them in substances such as bleach and possibly lemon juice to aggravate their pain. After this, the titular "blender"-like machine appears, described as something very similar to a giant version of an Animal Waste Shredder, with human remains being seen inside of it. 6 orangutans are thrown into this shredder, with further bleach and lemon juice poured onto them as their agony progresses as they die. At one point the men turn off the machine to commit a number of other highly obscene, disturbing acts such as defecating on their corpses, cutting off their own limbs, and throwing their weapons and even human remains and clothes into the shredder before they turn it back on. Some orangutans survived while some are still alive still screeching in agony, as well as it being a bloodbath of other things as well. Eventually, a ski-masked, fat man appears and walking into the giant shredder with a chainsaw to kill whichever orangutans are still surviving.
The final section of the video consists of the men taking the last three remainings and feeding them to three tigers which eats their penises and then they take one man and feed him to the tiger along with them as well, after performing the same actions on these 3 orangutans as they did with the previous ones, they take their remains and throw them into the shredder, where the video ends.”
The comment also implies the video is part of a larger, 3-hour version, and that the men and orangutans appearing in the video are counted to be 97 and 19 orangutans, and that the video was actually made by a home video in the 1980s but wasn’t published until around 2006 somewhere. (Possibly on the dark web.)
All of the videos have the same soundtrack, which appears to be a Garage Band loop with monkey sounds:
- There have been uploads of the soundtrack from the supposed video that are unknown how they were received.
- There is a hoax version of it claiming to be the actual video, that in reality is actually a video of a woman sitting on a bed until very shortly playing Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up for a couple of seconds and then cutting to black.
- There is another rumor of the video being about the video is not so shocking, and it just being someone preparing a smoothie for a group of orangutans in a kitchen and then them being over-excited about it respectively.
- The “soundtrack” does not sound like orangutans, but regular monkey sounds. Hinting this is indeed just a hoax.
- There have not been any suicides or let alone seizures linked to shock videos, indicating this is in fact fake.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZMFUfGn5Z0 The Unus Annus video in question. Will be removed late 2020.