3D NES Mario
As the title states, the video refers to showing a 3D version of 8-bit Mario's sprite - rotating in 360 degrees in the loop. After 20 seconds, the picture switches to Mario (from the video game Super Mario 64) repeatedly doing the sweep kick while the Bob-Omb Battlefield theme from Super Mario 64 plays throughout its part of the course - but not long after as the video reaches its 0:30 timestamp: a picture of Chucky from the 1988 horror film Child's Play appears with a female scream. The video cuts to black and it can hear Chucky's evil laughter from the said film.
- The 3D model used in this video is the same used by MatPat/The Game Theorists in the old Game Theory intro.
NOTE: The following video contains a screamer!
- Permalink: bit.ly/3kpTANN
- 3D Link: youtube.com/watch?v=iDc9mA06fOE
- 3D Mega Man: youtube.com/watch?v=1t3zj4m8AT8
- Bob-Omb Battlefield theme.