Screamer Wiki:Rules/Illegal Content
From Screamer Wiki
The following examples of content and behavior are illegal under the laws of the United States, and are therefore prohibited from this website:
- Child sexual abuse material (any obscene content of a person or fictional character under 18 (including "lolicon"/"shota" as well as child erotica).
- Any obscene animal cruelty images/videos (including censored versions) with limited exceptions.
- Copyrighted content not in fair use (e.g. An upload of the entirety of The Exorcist).
- Credible threats to commit violence.
- Identity theft or fraud.
Various states have laws against the following:
- Doxxing with the intent to harass someone or put someone in immediate danger.