From Screamer Wiki
This guide explains how to e-mail another user on the Screamer Wiki. This is especially helpful if you are trying to get to a user who is inactive. NOTE: You must have entered, and confirm your e-mail address before you can do this; this can be done in your preferences. The user you are sending an e-mail must also confirm his or her address, and have e-mail active, too.
- 1.Go to Special:EmailUser.
- 2.Type in the username of whom you want to send your message to.
- 3.Enter your message then send.
- 4.The recipient will then get the message in his or her inbox. The message, however, may appear in the spam folder though.
- 5.The message can be viewed and replied to, however, replying to the e-mail itself will reveal your email address to the recipient (which is noted in the message).