By using this website, you accept that we collect all IP addresses, email addresses tied to an account, and names linked to an account. None of the aforementioned info will be given or sold to anyone outside of Screamer Wiki unless
- The user is making credible threats (ex. serious threats to another user, etc), all information will be passed onto law enforcement.
- The user is posting something that violates United States law or law from the user's country of origin, all information will be passed onto law enforcement.
- We are required to by court order or if a government requires we turn over certain data.
If you get banned, your IP address may be revealed, though this will not be directly tied to a user.
If you do not have an account, your IP address will be publicly viewable by anybody if you edit or comment (which is standard on MediaWiki websites - Wikipedia, FANDOM, etc). You may request to have this data removed by creating an account and asking an admin to hide those edits. Your data removal may be denied if we are required to keep your data by law.
If you would like to request to view data collected upon you, navigate to Special:Preferences, then click "My account data from this project."
Cookies are also used if you are banned, to prevent ban evasion.
Screamer Wiki uses Matomo for analytics.
We collect the following for analytics:
- The general location of where a person is (nearest big city usually).
- Stats on who is using the website, the web browser used, a hashed IP address, the operating system used, the resolution of your screen, the device you are using, and how you got to the wiki.
This type of info may be released for statistics on the website (however, nothing released will be identifiable to a user)
If you would like to opt-out of tracking, click here.
Change of Ownership
Modifications to this policy
We: "Screamer Wiki," "Screamer Forums," and/or "Screamer Wiki Video"
You: The end user