By using this website, you accept that we collect all IP addresses, email addresses tied to an account, and names linked to an account. None of the aforementioned info will be given to anyone outside of Screamer Wiki unless
- The user is making credible threats (ex. serious threats to another user, etc), all information will be passed onto law enforcement.
- The user is posting something that violates United States law or law from the user's country of origin, all information will be passed onto law enforcement.
- We are required to by court order
If you get banned, your IP address may be revealed, though this will not be directly tied to a user.
If you would like to request to view data collected upon you, contact Angeleno.
Cookies are also used if you are banned, to prevent ban evasion.
Screamer Wiki uses Matomo for analytics.
We collect the following for analytics:
- The general location of where a person is (nearest big city usually).
- Stats on who is using the website, the web browser used, a truncated IP address, the operating system used, the resolution of your screen, the device you are using, and how you got to the wiki.
This type of info may be released for statistics on the website (however, nothing released will be identifiable to a user)
If you would like to opt-out of tracking, click here.
Screamer Wiki is required to accept all valid takedown requests for personal content, unless there is a need to keep it for legal reasons. Requests should be made to wiki administrators.
Change of Ownership
Modifications to this policy
We: "Screamer Wiki," "Screamer Forums," "Screamer Gallery," and/or "Screamer Wiki Video"
You: The end user