This article may contain content that should not be viewed in a public setting.
This page is about a lost screamer. If you have a copy of the screamer, please link it here or in the comments.
WonkyTonkBotty's Crapsterpiece was an intentionally poorly made (for a contest of such nature) Downfall Parody/Michael Rosen YouTube Poop made by WonkyTonkBotty or known as Ponkenstein; part of the intentional poor-quality is that it contains several different screamers/jumpscares at random moments:
- At 1:27, a picture of Harrybo's Grandad suddenly shoots into the screen with a blood-curdling scream from Psycho. It ends by Micheal Rosen interrupts it.
- At 2:17, smile.jpg pops up with the same scream from Scary Tic-Tac-Toe/Escape the Spooky Room.
- At 6:02, the jumpscare from the game Killer Escape (a dead body falls on top of you from a locker) appears.
- Finally, at 6:33, a different picture of Amy from Fright Night appears with another familiar scream with the text saying “2 BAD!!!!!!!111” after the video asks about the viewer doesn’t like the creator’s use of grossout and offensive humor, followed by the montage of random offensive, sexual jokes from the creator’s Downfall Parodies and Micheal Rosen YTPs.
As of unknown date, maybe 2020, the video was later removed for unknown reasons.
Link[edit | edit source]
- youtube.com/watch?v=oKN799lf3TU (deleted, no longer works)